are accepted only by phone at 414.374.8480
Reservations are recommended, especially for parties of 6 or more. We gladly accommodate walk-in guests at our large communal stammtisch tables and at both bars, where we serve our full dinner and brunch menus, and at standard dining tables when available.
LOOKING FOR A GIFT CARD?
Please call the restaurant directly at 414.374.8480.
We will happily mail your gift card to you, directly to the recipient or it may be picked up in person.
We will hold your table for up to 15 minutes past your reserved time; after 15 minutes seating for your party will become subject to availability. If you should find yourself running late (or if the number in your party changes) please call us as soon as possible so we can make our best effort to accommodate you - however, we cannot guarantee seating for guests arriving more than 15 minutes past their scheduled reservation.
Patio seating is on a first come, first serve basis. When you arrive, inform the host that you would prefer patio seating; if a table is available we will happily seat you outside.
We welcome large party reservations; due to the high level of business on weekends however, we are unable to accommodate parties larger than 12 on Friday and Saturday evenings or for Sunday brunch. If you are dining with a group of 6 or more, please make sure your party arrives together and is able to be seated on time.
Groups of 12 of more dining Sunday - Thursday evenings are encouraged to pre-order a family-style menu in advance; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our hand-crafted cocktails take at a minimum three minutes each to prepare. Patience is appreciated. Trust us; it's worth it!
• Food allergies? Please inform your server prior to ordering. We try to provide lots of gluten free and dairy free options on our menu.
• All tables are considered one check. If separate checks are required, please let your server in advance. Seperate checks are limited to no more than four per table.
• We do allow guests to bring in their own wine, with the exception of any wines we have on our list. There is a corkage fee of $20.00 per bottle.
• If you wish to bring in an outside desert, a plating charge of $2 per guest will be applied to your check.
• A gratuity of 20% may be added to parties of 6 or more